Want to wear the leather shoes Kathleen Turner wore in “Undercover Blues”? Or one of the outfit ensembles Sandra Bullock wore in “Loser”? Then you’ve come to the right place. Get the clothing you want from all of the great stars without stepping foot outside your front door.
Here’s a list of the best places to shop:
- Reel Clothes & Props. Here, you can shop by product name, the movie title or the actor. There is even a bargain basement where bargains start at about $25 for a pair of gloves. Christina Applegate, from “Married with Children” and “The Sweetest Thing,” currently has items for purchase including stretch pants, black halters and her blue Mandarin midi.
- Isawitin.com is a great place to search your favorite movies for that ultra special item you’re just dying to have. Click on “Celebrities” or “Movies” and transport yourself to the land of celebrity clothing options. Talk to others interested in fashion and movies through their “Community” link.
- Get movie star clothing at: celebrityfashion.com/au. From shoes to accessories, find out what the stars are wearing and how to incorporate their “favorite things” into your personal wardrobe.
- Famousstyle.com offers women handbags, intimates, even gift certificates as part of their movie fashion entourage. Sale prices start at about $30.
- MyCelebrityFashion.co.uk has a multitude of celebrity fashion for both men and women. Get the latest celebrity news as well as the latest new hot styles. Be a part of Facebook and learn of the newest shops and boutiques where the movie stars shop.
As in all things dealing with dress, when it comes to choosing the best movie star look, be careful to choose the best look for your height, weight and skin tone. And don’t be afraid to change colors or fabrics when the change suits you more than the original look. Above all, have fun with the celebrity look you’ve created for yourself.